What is Advocacy?
Independent Advocacy support is free and confidential.
Advocacy means getting support from another person to help you to tell others your views and wishes.
An Independent Advocate can:
- Listen to your views and concerns
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Help you to speak with others
- Help explore your choices and rights
- Help you to get the information you need to make decisions
We do not offer professional advice, give private opinions or make judgements. Our dedicated team at Angus Independent Advocacy will be led by you.